*: the author does not wish to publish his presentation º: waiting for the permission of the author
- Josyane Ronchail – Contrasted trends in extreme rainfall and in discharge in the Amazon basin. 1_Ronchail.pdf (1.5 MB)
- Walter Lavado – Building hydroclimatologicaldata in Peru to support public policies. 2_Lavado.pdf (5.6 MB)
- Jorge Molina – Precipitation variability in the Upper Beni River basin. 3_Molina.pdf (7.2 MB)
- Cristian Montesinos Cáceres – Evaluation of the impacts of climate change on the hydrological regime in an Andean Amazonian Peruvian basin. 4_Caceres.pdf (3.2 MB)
- ºKevin Arnold Traverso Yucra – Multi-objective calibration of the hydrological model SWAT, applied in the Mantaro basin in Peru.
- José Luis Lopez – The extraordinary flood of the Orinoco River in 2018. 6_Lopez.pdf (6.8 MB)
- ºGuy Moukandi – A new look at hydrology of the Congo basin from the study of multidecadal time-series of discharges.
- Fiorela Vega – Spatio-temporal variability of droughts in Peru and associated risks related to ENSO. 8_Vega.pdf (2.4 MB)